Tails are experts at premixing, batching and imbibing cocktails. We offer the ultimate consistent, accessible and speedy cocktail proposition. We work with bartenders, mixologists, master distillers, scientists, flavour experts, and spirit producers to create remarkable, multi award winning, ready to serve cocktails.
‘Grand Master of Premix Cocktails’
– Spirit Business Awards 2016
Tails Marketing Manager
Report directly to Managing Director (Founder) with a primary focus on building and communicating the Tails brand in the UK and abroad.
Salary – £40,000 per annum
London based – Min 3 days in office per week / Events time also expected
Holidays – 25 days per annum
– Create and implement Tails marketing and brand communication strategy
– Create and manage Marketing Budgets
– Support B2B Marketing and communications with Tails distributors
– Manage all digital social media channels
– Manage all events
– Manage PR
– Create campaigns & content that surrounds them.
– Manage monthly email newsletter
– Design brand collateral
– Identify, create & Manage Brand Collaborations
– Manage relevant third parties associated to and supporting Tails Marketing
Skills & Experience:
– A massive love and passion for cocktails
– F&B marketing background 3-5 years ideally in alcohol
– Experience with Digital Social Media and digital content creation/management
– Good copywriting skills / tone of voice
– Prior event management experience
– Cultural trend aware, someone that’s in the know probably in a similar industry events, fashion etc.
– Someone that can own & co-ordinate all marketing activities & look at the bigger picture as well as the day-to-day.
Tails launched in 2010, and today is a super fast growing, multi-channel, category leading brand.
Tails collaborates with numerous Spirit brands including Lucas Bols, the oldest distilled brand in the world, Est Amsterdam 1575, in addition to global mega brands Sazerac, Bacardi and Diageo.
Tails currently operate in the UK and Ireland through Hi Spirits but further exports are just around the corner and go live in 2017. We have ambitious plans for global dominance!
Greene King (600 sites) incl Loch Fyne
Prezzo Restaurants (240 sites)
Busaba Ethai Restaurants (14 sites)
Malmaison/Hotel Du Vin (2040 rooms)
Ambassador Theatre Group (40 sites)
Valor Hospitality (19 Hotels)
Village Hotels (24 Hotels)
Millenium Copthorne (20 Hotels)
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org